Skip to main content

Why bother about Biodiversity and Climate change??

Biodiversity is dying. Smaller Cultures & isolated Species are disappearing fast. But what the heck...we are just witnessing one in a probably 10 million years milestone. While many such milestones has gone by so far in this 4.5 billion year old Earth, this one is important to us, because you can be part of only one such event.
After year's of expansion, Earth's biodiversity is contracting in the last 100 odd years. If we humans are NOT to be remembered as the 'Dinosaurs' of this 'Kali Kaalam' age, we need to ACT now. If you think we already have the ability to endure any catastrophes, sorry you're wrong. The cockroaches and turtoise will outlive us for sure.
Having facing this crisis in the mid-way of our journey of mastering 'NATURE', the only option we have now is to 'Collaborate' & 'Integrate' with nature. In humanistic words, LOVE & BE ONE.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My gentle companion!

The best thing I did in my ALTO journey to Sivakasi was to break the journey and start early in the morning from Salem. The whole trip from Bangalore to Sivakasi was around 500 kms and I'm happy that it took around 15 hrs for me to cover it....

Those words from Kodai panbalai varisai (FM) in my car radio still lingers in my mind.... What a way to package a 'western' thought in 'eastern' wrapper.

That tea shop in Kalavadi taught me more lessons than anything today. While I casually stopped in that tea shop at moring 6.30 AM, to have my first tea after driving for one and a half hours from Salem, little did I realize that the shop is owned and operated by the ugliest man (I have seen) with fire wounds leaving permanant marks on his distorted face and body. But the way he maintained his shop and treated his customers proved that humanity in him reigns supreme. I couldnt stop my urge to take a photo of him....

Though the roadside had mostly neem and tamarind trees, the o…