Skip to main content

Swadharma

No two snowflakes are the same. You are also unique. 


You have been created unique with certain abilities that no other person has. That's your Swadharma, your individual duty, the inner law of your being. 


Find out what your Swadharma is. 
Take stock of your natural inclinations and your capabilities. With some things it's so natural, like a fish in the water. You just know, 'Ahh, that's what I'm meant to do.'  


Feel the unseen hand directing your every moment, taking you along from one thing to another. Know that it's always unplanned by you and for the good of everybody. That's the real Swadharma. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My gentle companion!

The best thing I did in my ALTO journey to Sivakasi was to break the journey and start early in the morning from Salem. The whole trip from Bangalore to Sivakasi was around 500 kms and I'm happy that it took around 15 hrs for me to cover it....

Those words from Kodai panbalai varisai (FM) in my car radio still lingers in my mind.... What a way to package a 'western' thought in 'eastern' wrapper.

That tea shop in Kalavadi taught me more lessons than anything today. While I casually stopped in that tea shop at moring 6.30 AM, to have my first tea after driving for one and a half hours from Salem, little did I realize that the shop is owned and operated by the ugliest man (I have seen) with fire wounds leaving permanant marks on his distorted face and body. But the way he maintained his shop and treated his customers proved that humanity in him reigns supreme. I couldnt stop my urge to take a photo of him....

Though the roadside had mostly neem and tamarind trees, the o…